[OpenAFS] vldb hosed, lists no volumes

J. Maynard Gelinas gelinas@lns.mit.edu
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:54:56 -0500 (EST)

   Nope. A vos syncserv claims to syncronize, but listvldb doesn't show
any of my original volumes. vos listvol continues to show volume names,
disk consumption, etc. Note that I'm doing a vos syncserv hostname
partition. A vos syncvldb hostname partition volumename claims the volume
is syncronized but then a vos listvldb doesn't show the entry. A vos
examine volumename then claims there is "no such entry".

Thanks though,
--Maynard