[OpenAFS] Linux Kernel 2.4.17, klog problems after source bui ld

Ingmar Koecher koecheri@MAIL.LIB.MSU.EDU
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:45:52 -0500

Jeffrey,

I just figured that out actually ;-). I shot too fast - sorry. It works
well now - I was just assuming that the SymTable would be changed
automatically - and I really don't understand why it doesn't ...

Thanks everybody,

Ingmar.