[OpenAFS] Linux Kernel 2.4.17, klog problems after source bui ld

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:52:57 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Ingmar Koecher wrote:

> one last question. I installed the RPMs now, compiled the kernel module
> from the kernel-source package and ran
>
> afsmodname -x /usr/vice/etc/modload/libafs-2.4.17.o

Presumably this printed several lines of comments about the format of the
SymTable file, followed by one or two lines corresponding to your module.
The afsmodname script will not edit the SymTable for you; you need to add
the lines it printed to your existing SymTable.