[OpenAFS] Re: Need to Combine AFS Database & File Servers

Joseph E Ramus ramus@es.net
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:02:57 -0800

Well, thanks for calling  me a "yung'uns" but I remember the
Old Days too.  PDP8, IBM 709, punched cards, etc.
In those days, the computer filled a room and it was not as
powerful as my Laptop now.

The AFS upgrade that I'm working on now is my last big project.
Retirement comes next !!!!

| Joe Ramus  ESnet, LBNL, Berkeley, CA  (510) 486-8683   ramus@es.net  |