[OpenAFS] 2 Nics

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
06 May 2002 15:01:48 -0400

If I understand you correctly, you want your dual-homed AFS servers
to only advertize one of your interfaces?  Or do you want it to "choose"
the right interface based on the connection?  If the former, then
you can configure the appropriate file with the list of "published"
ip addresses.  I don't think AFS supports the latter case.

-derek