[OpenAFS] Kerberos Authentication with OpenAFS.

Derek Atkins openafs-info@openafs.org
10 May 2002 21:55:52 -0400

You will need:
        afs/<cell>@REALM in kerberos, with a des-cbc-crc key only
        krb524d
        aklog and asetkey (from the krb5-afs migration kit)

Extract your des-cbc-crc key into a keytab, use asetkey to create
the KeyFile, then use kinit/aklog to get AFS tokens (in lieu of
klog).  You will NOT need kaserver.

-derek