[OpenAFS] OpenAFS and Mosix

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
18 May 2002 13:11:10 -0400

This is the first "patch" that I've ever heard of that adds its own
surdirectory under "include" in the linux sources.  I have no idea
what Mosix is -- I've never heard of it before -- but you can probably
work around the problem in your own source tree by adding 'mos' to the
list of symlinked subdirs in src/libafs/MakefileProto.LINUX.in.

Unfortunately I don't think any such change will go into the mainline
unless it's included with a configure test to see if that directory
exists.

Unfortunately you can't just symlink all the directories because:

        1) Some of the symlinks change the name of the link, and
        2) You don't want to leave remnants of links when you build for a
                different kernel version.

-derek