[OpenAFS] What about Windows NT 4 + LINUX + KRB5 ???

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
21 May 2002 16:57:37 -0400

You need to obtain KfW (Kerberos for Windows) to obtain tickets,
and then you need to find an aklog.exe to get you AFS tokens.

The OpenAFS package for NT, as shipped, only deals with KAserver
and nothing else.  This is a Bug (IMHO) that ought to be fixed, but
I'm not a windows developer so I can't.

-derek