[OpenAFS] Win2k Control Center tools

Michael Lasevich openafslist@lasevich.net
Thu, 23 May 2002 15:14:06 -0700

Does anyone know how to use (and if it is possible) the Control Center tools
that are included in the OpenAFS Win2k package with KRB5 Enabled AFS cell?

The tools seems to want to authenticate directly to kaserver and do not
recognize the tokens produced via aklog.

I am getting message "tokens expired" in "Server Manager" (even though I
have token and can access AFS filesystems)
I am getting "The Memory could not be read" in "Account Manager"

Are there X based unix alternatives to these? I would prefer to have a
graphic alternative to good ole command line.

-Michael