[OpenAFS] Finding the 'mountpoint' of a volume

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
24 May 2002 15:09:58 +0200

    >> With a little shell hacking, I came up with this, close enough
    >> (for the time beeing)...

    Tino> Well. You'll get into trouble. Volume mount points can be
    Tino> circular.  (I could for example mount root.afs into my home
    Tino> directory.)

Ouch. Oki, then my script snippet don't work. But this is the closest I got
to do what I wanted. I just try to stay away from multiple mountings until
I find a better solution.

    Tino> Hope that helps! Tino.

Thanx.
--
domestic disruption nuclear class struggle Delta Force fissionable
Noriega Mossad World Trade Center South Africa Legion of Doom Semtex