[OpenAFS] Moving root.*.readonly from /vicepa to /vicepb

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
29 May 2002 18:03:22 +0200

    >> vos remsite papadoc vicepa root.afs

    Derek> The only issue with using vos remsite is that, IIRC, it
    Derek> will remove the entry from the vldb but will not remove it
    Derek> from the old disk.  If you don't care that the old volume
    Derek> remains there, then this will suffice.  If, however, you
    Derek> want the old readonly volume to go away, you should use vos
    Derek> remove, not vos remsite.

Well, acctually the the only reason they have have to be moved, is so that
I can put a ext2 FS instead of XFS (umount+mkfs). I'm planning on moving
them BACK to vicepa as soon as I've changed the filesystem...

Maybe it's safest to 'remove' the volumes... ?
--
Ft. Bragg subway Delta Force explosion FBI Honduras KGB Cocaine spy
jihad 767 strategic tritium fissionable Panama