[OpenAFS] Moving root.*.readonly from /vicepa to /vicepb

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
29 May 2002 13:30:03 -0400

root.afs is what shows up in /afs on hosts configured with ThisCell
as your cell.

root.cell is what shows up in /afs/<cell> where <cell> is your
cell.

If you do this:
        vos remsite ..
        vos addsite ..
        vos release

and if you do it quickly, it's unlikely that any client will notice
a problem.

-derek