[OpenAFS] Mac OS X: Home directory on AFS

Helge Bahmann bahmann@math.tu-freiberg.de
Thu, 30 May 2002 10:51:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Martin Ott wrote:

> loginwindow.app provides a -LoginHook facility. See Apple's documentation:

I tried that, but the command given as -loginHook is executed with
uid 0, not with the credentials of the user logging in, so I have no
access to the kerberos tickets acquired at login

remote login is less critical

> Mac OS X "Jaguar" includes PAM. So we should be able to compile the PAM AFS
> modules for Mac OS X "Jaguar" and then have a authentication facility
> similiar to other Unixes.

ok, I will try that next week -- do you have pre-compiled modules?

Thanks for your assistance and best regards
--
Helge Bahmann <bahmann@math.tu-freiberg.de>             /| \__
The past: Smart users in front of dumb terminals       /_|____\