[OpenAFS] Mac OS X: Home directory on AFS

Derek T. Yarnell derek@cs.umd.edu
Thu, 30 May 2002 10:33:17 -0400

Question, I have looked around but I can't find how to install afs (once
compiled ) on MacOS X 10.1. I mean I have to make a bunch of dirs like
/usr/vice, etc.. What about the cache location, and afsd options?