[OpenAFS] afsd having problems on Linux machines

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 14:51:26 -0600

I keep linux kernel source in afs, as well as other large package
sources, and frequently hit that error when doing cvs updates, diffs,
etc.. Raised it in our standard install, and never saw that error again.

-- Nathan