[OpenAFS] Help - Failed to load AFS client

Tommy Mann tmann@black.ils.unc.edu
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 01:43:01 -0500 (EST)

I've just found some pretty instructions for installing openAFS and
connected to the isis.unc.edu cell -- it's too bad I didn't see these
before.  I'll try them out and see what happens.  If it doesn't work, then
I'll move to your suggestion below -- hopefully something will get this
running!

Thanks again for all your help -- I really appreciate it!

Tommy