[OpenAFS] AFS on BSD 'nix ? (yaioa)

Paul Blackburn mpb@est.ibm.com
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 09:34:22 +0000

Hmm, that's a little weird.

I just did a google search for "-dynroot afsd" and
found the "OpenBSD man page for afsd" [0] which seems
to have different command line arguments than either
Transarc AFS or OpenAFS.

Yet another implementation of AFS?

Counting RedHat's own implementation this makes 4
(unless there are more?).

It's good to see there is so much interest in AFS
but would it not be more sensible to be compatible
with Transarc and OpenAFS?
--
cheers
paul                      http://acm.org/~mpb