[OpenAFS] key issues for OpenAFS future?

Todd M. Lewis Todd_Lewis@unc.edu
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 13:13:03 -0500

Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Ted Anderson wrote:

>> > Okay, see attached.  This is not a particularly pretty page, but it's
>>
>>This would be a perfect application for the AFSLore[1] Wiki.  Create
>>this page there so anyone can easily update it as information changes.
>>Maybe it could hang off SupportedPlatforms, maybe call it
>>SupportedConfigurations[3]?.
>

> I find myself in violent agreement, because it requires no intervention
> from people who have no time to deal just now.

Okay, I Wiki-fied the table and put it up as
https://grand.central.org/twiki/bin/view/AFSLore/SupportedConfigurations
for all to see _and fix_.  This was my first attempt at using the Wiki,
and it's pretty easy to do.

So, please, people, take a look and put the correct information into the
tables.  If you see something wrong or missing, either add it yourself
or bug me about it off-list. (Of course, the beauty of the Wiki is that
you _can_ change it yourself and don't have to bug me about it, but
people are lazy.)
   / Todd_Lewis@unc.edu                  http://www.unc.edu/~utoddl /
  /(919) 962-5273  Linux - It's now safe to turn on your computer. /