[OpenAFS] Token discarding

Charles Clancy security@xauth.net
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 01:02:42 -0600 (CST)

> > > Okay, it didn't say much of anything and neverhad me do anything with
> > > the keytab generated, so where do I put it and how do I sync
> > > everything up?
> >
> > >From Ken Hornstein's AFS-Kerberos Migration guide:
> > (My unofficial mirror: http://ismene.csl.uiuc.edu/afs-mig/doc/README.txt)
>
> Hmm. I tried this and I still don't get permissions and my tickets are
> still getting discarded. Any other ideas?

I suggest you follow all the steps from scratch in the README for getting
your AFS and Kerberos keys configured.  The one I suggested was just for
setting the kvno on your Kerberos principal.  There's also the issue of
importing that key into AFS with asetkey.  The documentation is pretty
good and should work.

[ t charles clancy ]--[ tclancy@uiuc.edu ]--[ www.uiuc.edu/~tclancy ]