[OpenAFS] Token discarding

JR Boyens JR Boyens <jboyens@iastate.edu>
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 00:12:47 -0600

I've taken some time to tinker with it, and I have the keys sync'd.

kadmin: getprinc afs shows the knvo to be 3
asetkey list shows it to be knvo 3 as well.

I've followed the instructions in your guide and I seem to be stuck
again. I hate to ask for help again, but I have RTFM'd and I did
attempt this alone, but alas, to no avail.

Once again, thanks in advance,
--
JR Boyens
jboyens@iastate.edu