[OpenAFS] Time Sync

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:39:13 -0600

We run ntpd (not called xntpd anymore) on EVERYTHING, all unix
stations,and all NT stations. Not sure what is being done for our XP
stations, but I believe they are either running ntpd or getting time
from the ADS domain controllers.

We have three local servers that talk to stratum 1/2 boxes and peered to
each other, everything else on campus uses those three.=20

-- Nathan