[OpenAFS] OpenAFS volumes filesystem

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:08:25 -0600

I have done some limited testing, but nothing really scientific.=20

Generally seemed ranked ext2,reiserfs,ext3 for performance. ext3 took a
pretty hefty performance hit. If we didn't already do reiser for
everything except afscache on ALL of our linux servers, we would
probably have used ext3.=20

However, this is purely a measured number, it's not any indication of
user perception of performance.=20

-- Nathan