[OpenAFS] Connection time out, why??

Klaas Hagemann kerberos@northsailor.de
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:23:47 +0100

Hi,

i am writing skripts for automatic generating volumes and mount-points.
So i have a volume group with the mount .group as reas-write and group as
readonly. Now i want to create more Volumes and do the following:
vos create localhost a  group.test -maxquota 10000
vos addsite localhost a -id group.test
fs mkmount .group/.test group.test -rw
fs mkmount .group/test group.test.readonly
vos release group
vos release group.test

when i then try to cd in group/test, i get "connection time out", but when i
try to cd in group/.test, it works fine. The same happens to me in .group.

Has anybody any idea??
I do not use nat or something else and the maschine is client, fileserver
and dbms together.

I use openafs 1.2.7 on Suse Linux

Thanks, Klaas