[OpenAFS] openafs 1.2.7 for RH 7.2

Andreas Buechler abuechle@hszpc30.isz.ch
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:34:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I just installed openafs 1.2.7 on a alpha machine. Everything worked fine
(rebuilding and installing the rpm's) and at the end I was told to change
the files cacheinfo and ThisCell. I changed both files, now I am able to
get tokens etc as root for any afs-user. To be able to login and get a
token automatically I changed /etc/pam.d/system-auth as discribed at the
end of the installation.
Does anybody have an idea why I still can't login via ssh as an afs-user?
I posted my  sshd and system-auth pam-files at the end of this mail.

Thanks for any help!

Andi

#### system-auth ####

#%PAM-1.0
# This file is auto-generated.

auth        required      /lib/security/pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok
auth        required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/pam_afs.so try_first_pass
ignore_root

account     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so

password    required      /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so retry=3 type=
password    sufficient    /lib/security/pam_unix.so nullok use_authtok md5
shadow
password    required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so

session     required      /lib/security/pam_limits.so
session     required      /lib/security/pam_unix.so

#### end system-auth ####

#%PAM-1.0

auth       required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
password   required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     /lib/security/pam_limits.so
session    optional     /lib/security/pam_console.so

#### end sshd ####