[OpenAFS] redhat 8.0

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
02 Oct 2002 18:34:57 -0400

Any chance you could actually send a diff of the spec rather
than the whole spec?  At a glance you:

changed the version number
added the patch file

However I may have missed something else.

-derek

PS: Considering the kernel module doesn't load, I don't see a reason
to worry about the packaging yet.  I'm sure that, in the process of
getting AFS to work with the lack of the sys_call_table they will get
the modules to build.