[OpenAFS] redhat 8.0

Adler, Stephen adler@bnl.gov
03 Oct 2002 08:55:27 -0400

one more tweek, I aliased autoconf to autoconf-2.13. It looks like
redhat 8.0 ships with 2 versions of autoconf and the default is
2.53. Trying to build openafs with autoconf 2.53 leads to problems
in AC_LANG definition when configing one of the sub systems of open
afs. (Sorry, don't remember which one....)

1) the version
2) patch2:
3) alias autoconf=autoconf-2.13

Cheers. Steve.