[OpenAFS] AFS Training ?

Mitch Collinsworth mitch@ccmr.cornell.edu
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 01:41:56 -0400 (EDT)

Following up to my own followup: There is currently only one person
registered for the December class.  One of my group would also like
to attend, making a total of 2 so far.  We couldn't get an exact
answer from IBM as to what constitutes sufficient critical mass to
be sure the class won't be cancelled, but it seems to be in the
neighborhood of 4 or 5.  Are there others here who might be interested
in this?  Write to me off-list and I can give you the address of the
teacher if you want more direct info.  My selfish motivation is in
recruiting enough additional attendees to see the class not get
canceled again.  If you'd like to go but the December dates are bad,
when is better?  Maybe we can work with them in scheduling it for a
time when we can succeed in achieving critical mass.

It's been over a decade since I took this class, but it was a good
class then and would be quite useful today even if little has changed
in the presentation since then.

-Mitch