[OpenAFS] AFS Training ?

Paul Blackburn mpb@est.ibm.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 08:53:52 +0100

I have also attended AFS classes presented by Transarc staff some years ago.

In my experience, these were some of the best computer education courses
I have been lucky enough to go to. The course presenter was very
knowledgeable
with a good experience in the practical issues of administering AFS.

If you have the opportunity, then I highly recommend booking this course.

Good training makes all the difference to having a successful
implementation of AFS at your site.

Don't miss this!
--
cheers
paul                             http://acm.org/~mpb

"The defense of individual rights has reached such extremes as to make
 society as a whole defenseless agains certain individuals.  It is
 time, in the West, to defend not so much human rights as human
 obligations." -- Aleksandr Solzhenisyn