[OpenAFS] Unknown processes after update to openafs 1.2.7

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
06 Oct 2002 09:39:29 -0500

This surprised me as well... I think sometime recently, they changed
from being listed as afsd to being listed as specific names. They've
always been there, just never dipsplayed that way before.