[OpenAFS] Unknown processes after update to openafs 1.2.7

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
06 Oct 2002 10:45:42 -0400

It surprised me, but it does sort of change the FAQ from:

Q: What are all these afsd processes (and how do I get rid of them)

Q: What are all these afs_* processes (and how do I get rid of them)

;)

-derek