[OpenAFS] Unknown processes after update to openafs 1.2.7

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
06 Oct 2002 10:22:19 -0500

We might consider changing them from:

  527 ?        00:00:01 afs_rxlistener
  528 ?        00:00:00 afs_callback
  529 ?        00:00:16 afs_rxevent
  559 ?        00:00:02 afs_checkserver
  560 ?        00:00:00 afs_background
  561 ?        00:00:00 afs_background
  565 ?        00:00:00 afs_background
  566 ?        00:00:00 afs_background
  567 ?        00:00:05 afs_background
  569 ?        00:00:01 afs_cachetrim

To the style more commonly used by ftpd, rsync, etc.

afsd [rxlistener]
afsd [callback]
afsd [checkserver]
afsd [background]

That may be less confusing, and clearly indicates that they are spawned
from afsd.

Doesn't matter much to me though...

-- Nathan