[OpenAFS] Drive sizes under Win32

James S Perrin james.perrin@man.ac.uk
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 15:36:17 +0100

Hi,
	I've just installed OpenAFS 1.2.2b under win2000. I have come across a
problem when trying to use Mozilla to read my mail on the drive mounting
my afs volume. It won't let me download my mail as it says there is not
enough room on the drive. Looking at the properties for the drive it
reports size 0 bytes amd free 0 bytes.

So
i) can I get afs to report the size and free space onto windows
or OT
ii) can you tell mozilla not to check the file space, I've looked at all
the prefs without luck.

Regards
James
James S. Perrin,                     | email: james.perrin@man.ac.uk
Manchester Visualization Centre,     |
http://www.man.ac.uk/MVC/staff/perrin/
Kilburn Building, The University,    | tel: +44 161 275 6945
Manchester, England. M13 9PL.        | fax: +44 161 275 6800/6040
"The test of intellect is the refusal to belabour the obvious" -Alfred
Bester