[OpenAFS] kinit/aklog for windows?

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
11 Oct 2002 07:50:04 -0500

You can run krb524d anywhere, you just have to run a recent enough
kerberos build that supports locating the krb524d server independently
of the kdc.

Ideally, you should run with the token-file + keytab patch, as it
simplifies things tremendously. It lets you have JUST a keytab file for
the afs principal on your krb524 server machine.

-- Nathan