[OpenAFS] donations to AFS project

Ellie Young ellie@usenix.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:06:05 -0800

At 12:09 PM -0800 10/30/02, Broughton, Travis V wrote:
>USENIX might be willing to accept donations on behalf of OpenAFS -- Page 4
>of the June 2002 issue of ;login:
>(http://www.usenix.org/publications/login/2002-06/openpdfs/usenixnews.pdf)
>describes an arrangement for USENIX to fund development of OpenAFS,
>contingent upon receipt of matching funds.  Ellie might be able to provide
>more details.
>
>-tvb

Matt:  We have received matching grants from Morgan Stanley (in
process) and Intel.  We are in the process of writing up a press
release / announcement.  What do you have in mind?  USENIX is a
non-profit, charitable organization and we can give you the scoop on
how to donate funds so your financial folks are happy.

Ellie
Ellie Young                    		Executive Director
ellie@usenix.org            		USENIX Association
Tel: 510-528-8649 ext 18  		2560 Ninth Street, Ste 215
Fax: 510-548-5738       		Berkeley, CA  94710
              		 http://www.usenix.org/