[OpenAFS] Kerberos with OpenAFS on Windows XP

Kevin Chen kchen@MIT.EDU
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:50:43 -0400

Looking through the archives of the openafs-info list, it appears that
it is necessary to rename two files to enable Kerberos authentication
with OpenAFS, as discussed at
https://lists.central.org/pipermail/info-afs/2001-May/000268.html and
http://www.transarc.ibm.com/Support/afs/readmes/afs36.patch2.readme.html

"Defect 12534
       For kerberos authentication, two new binaries have been created:
       klog_krb.exe and afsauthent_krb.dll. To use kerberos
       authentication, rename these binaries to klog.exe and
       afsauthent.dll."

The files klog_krb.exe and afsauthent_krb.dll, however, are nowhere to
be found on my system.  In fact, afsauthent_krb.dll doesn't either... is
it supposed to?

As of right now, AFS works properly, but I cannot authenticate at all.
Can anyone tell me where I can get these files?

--
Kevin Chen