[OpenAFS] Documentation.

Charles Clancy security@xauth.net
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:19:12 -0500 (CDT)

> Is there any more up to date documentation then the IBM/Transarc manuals
> from over a year ago?

Little has changed in the fundamental administration since then.  Most of
the changes have been "behind the scenes" -- there are very few interface
enhancements.

> I am specifically looking for supported operating systems including
> version #. If you know where I can find that information please let me
> know.

>From what I understand, all supported versions of OpenAFS have binary
distros offered on the openafs.org website.  If your OS doesn't have a
binary distro available, it's likely not supported.

See http://www.openafs.org/release/latest.html

[ t charles clancy ]--[ tclancy@uiuc.edu ]--[ www.uiuc.edu/~tclancy ]