[OpenAFS] aklog.exe has generated errors

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:42:34 -0500

Here is an alternative to aklog, which runs on Windows as well as Unix.
The gssklog authenticate to a server running on one or more of the AFS
database servers which returns an AFS token.

It does not use krb524, but rather authenticates using GSSAPI. It was
originally written to use the Globus GSI, but works just as well with the
Kerberos GSSAPI.

See  ftp://achilles.ctd.anl.gov/pub/DEE/README.GSSKLOG
and  ftp://achilles.ctd.anl.gov/pub/DEE/gssklog-0.6.tar