[OpenAFS] aklog.exe has generated errors

Turbo Fredriksson turbo@bayour.com
27 Sep 2002 07:02:47 +0200

    Douglas> Here is an alternative to aklog, which runs on Windows as
    Douglas> well as Unix.  The gssklog authenticate to a server
    Douglas> running on one or more of the AFS database servers which
    Douglas> returns an AFS token.

    Douglas> It does not use krb524, but rather authenticates using
    Douglas> GSSAPI. It was originally written to use the Globus GSI,
    Douglas> but works just as well with the Kerberos GSSAPI.

    Douglas> See ftp://achilles.ctd.anl.gov/pub/DEE/README.GSSKLOG and
    Douglas> ftp://achilles.ctd.anl.gov/pub/DEE/gssklog-0.6.tar

Got a pre-compiled windows binary? I don't do Win development, so I don't
have any compiler or IDE...
--
toluene Cocaine Delta Force Panama class struggle SDI genetic Semtex
PLO North Korea BATF explosion ammonium fissionable Peking