[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS-info digest, Vol 1 #818 - 15 msgs

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:09:55 -0400 (EDT)

ftp://www.openafs.org/dl/openafs/testers

> That place is not via the web pages, even if you say you want
> bleeding-edge non-release versions.  If you ask for bleeding-edge
> non-release stuff you get a list of 1.3.x releases, or a daily
> snapshot.

They're not really bleeding edge so much as "what we think we're going to
release". They're just snapshots of (whatever the current stable branch is
at whatever moment).

openafs-testers@openafs.org gets notification when they're created.
depending on what's going on, openafs-devel often does as well