[OpenAFS] some basic infos about security

Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono lo_oris@libero.it
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 12:48:54 +0200

i'd like to know some basic info about security using AFS... just to know
if it is what i'm searching for... :)

what i need is something more secure than nfs, but more powerful than
sshfs.

so, how does the host authentication work? i mean, trusting the ip address
of an host is not nice... i'd like something like key-checking, like with
ssh and sshfs... something that if somebody adds a new host in the net, he
can't do anything... can AFS do that?

--
"Never give up  Never give in  Be on our side  So we can win
 Never give up  Never give in  Be on our side

http://lano.webhop.net ·-:=[asd]=:-· http://lano-forum.webhop.net