[OpenAFS] AFS from NFS Mount

Brent Johnson Brent.A.Johnson@jpl.nasa.gov
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 23:06:51 -0700

Okay. Interesting.  I thought it was a long-standing rule (don't ask
where I got this from) that you couldn't use an NFS-mounted filesystem
as a vice partition on a fileserver.  We're running Solaris and have
some Network Appliance Filers running around.  So you're saying that I
could mount share from the filer on my Solaris 8 fileserver and make
that my vice partition?

-Brent