[OpenAFS] AFS from NFS Mount

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
09 Apr 2003 14:27:14 -0500

Yes, you can do that... I assume you have a Filer or something similar.
With Linux or other namei based afs fileserver, it will probably work
just fine. Just make sure to point only on afs server at the data.

You _might_ need to create AlwaysAttach in the vicepX directory you
mount, but I'm not sure that will be necessary.

The nfs translator is something completely different, that's to export
afs data to an nfs-only client.

-- Nathan