[OpenAFS] vos move & vos rel failing on large volumes

Stephen Joyce stephen@physics.unc.edu
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:27:50 -0400 (EDT)

FWIW, I see ~6 minutes (6:09 to be exact) to move a 2.45 GB volume
containing a mix of file sizes.  This is between two solaris 8 servers.

Both times I've had trouble moving volumes in the past it's been related to
network/connectivity issues (speed or duplex mismatch, etc).

Cheers,
Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce
Systems Administrator                                            P A N I C