[OpenAFS] how can you tell when files in AFS are no longer accessed.

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:33:56 -0500

Removing those won't prevent those systems from using AFS, they just
won't be able to run the commands in /usr/afsws/.

We've taken the approach of installing /usr/afsws/ locally on all
systems to avoid having to be concerned about it.

The tracing/alert idea sounds like something that would be very useful
on the file server. Not sure how much of an impact that sort of thing
might have though.=20

-- Nathan