[OpenAFS] how can you tell when files in AFS are no longer accessed.

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:04:42 -0500

"Neulinger, Nathan" wrote:

> Removing those won't prevent those systems from using AFS, they just
> won't be able to run the commands in /usr/afsws/.
>
> We've taken the approach of installing /usr/afsws/ locally on all
> systems to avoid having to be concerned about it.

True, but to get from here to there it would make it easier if we
could identify the machines that need to be updated.  It looks like a
manual process: take the list of clients from the server, and get the
admin to check them.