[OpenAFS] [aklog] pam integration (fwd)

Dan Pritts danno@internet2.edu
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:29:57 -0400

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 05:38:20PM +0200, Sebastian Roth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> yesterday I finished an basic openafs with kerberos 5 installation
> (happy, docs will follow). ;)

what sort of docs are you thinking of putting together?

I have just done some pieces of the same things that you did, and i
have been meaning to contribute some documentation back since this
question seems to come up over and over again.

One thing i did that is probably ready to contribute back is some
changes to the new cell setup script that comes in the afs source tree
to make it work (!) and to make it a little easier to debug in the case
of future problems.  Nothing particularly beautiful but an improvement
over what was there previously.

danno