[OpenAFS] 1.2.9a -- fix for mounting of global drives at windows login -- missing registry keys

Stephen Joyce stephen@physics.unc.edu
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:57:01 -0400 (EDT)

Joe,

Thanks.  I discovered this problem 6-8 mos ago.  I'll have to try your fix
to see if it works for me.

FWIW, the work around I'm using right now is a startup script that edits
afsdsbmt.ini and performs the corresponding "net use" commands.  A bit
kludgey, but seems to work OK.

Cheers,
Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce
Systems Administrator                                            P A N I C

You don't need to be faster than the bear which is chasing
you. You merely need to be faster -- or less tasty -- than
the others running with you.
               --- From "Maintaining system security"