[OpenAFS] ANNOUNCE: NetWorkerAFS v0.1 (vos dump/restore with Legato NetWorker)

steve rader rader@ginseng.hep.wisc.edu
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:52:46 -0500

I'm pleased to announce version 0.1 of NetWorkerAFS, which
allows Legato NetWorker to back up and restore AFS volumes
(using "vos dump" and "vos restore".)  [1-3]

Currently, NetWorkerAFS does not restore AFS volumes to their
original volume names, nor does it restore AFS mount points.
I plan on implementing those features in the next version.

If you find NetWorkerAFS useful, please let me know.  (I will
be on vacation next week--only sporadically reading email.)

steve
- - -
systems & network guy
high energy physics