[OpenAFS] gssklog

Jerome Walter walter+openafs@efrei.fr
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:59:10 +0200

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 09:38:26AM -0500, Douglas E. Engert wrote:
> These would be in the gss libraries supplied by MIT, Hiemdal or the Sun SEAM.
>
> You will need to add when you run configure:
>
> --with-gss-lib-dir=/usr/lib
> --with-gss-lib-name=gss
>
> I don't have SEAM setup on any systems but this compiles and links
> on a 5.8 system:
>
> ../src/configure \
>   --with-gss-lib-dir=/usr/lib \
>   --with-gss-lib-name=gss \
>   --with-tcp-wrappers=/afs/anl.gov/appl/wrapper-7.6/@sys \
>   --enable-server \
>   --enable-pam \
>   --with-server-extra-ldflags=/usr/afsws/lib/libdes.a

I have almost the same problem, trying to configure it on a Solaris 9.
Even using this configure options (without tcp-wrapper and server), i get the
following error :

/usr/local/bin/gcc -o gssklogd gssklogd.o gssklogd_afs.o gssklog_comm.o \
gssklog_gss.o gridmap.o \
-z muldefs -R /usr/lib:/usr/lib:/lib  -L/usr/afsws/lib -L/usr/afsws/lib/afs
-lauth -lcmd -lsys -lrx -llwp /usr/afsws/lib/afs/util.a \
 \
 -L/usr/lib -lgss -lresolv -lsocket -lnsl
  des_random_key                      gssklogd.o
  des_pcbc_encrypt                    gssklogd_afs.o
  des_key_sched                       gssklogd_afs.o
  ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to gssklogd
  collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
  make: *** [gssklogd] Error 1

where can i find these symbols defined ?

Best regards,

Jerome Walter

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors