[OpenAFS] Creating per user drive mapping

Murawski, Rob rsm4@cssd.pitt.edu
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:20:12 -0400

Why not use a logon script to do this?

NET USE \\machine-afs\all\home\%USERNAME%

If it is Windows 2000 or newer, you can even apply this via group =
policy.

-Rob Murawski

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerome Walter [mailto:walter+openafs@efrei.fr]=20
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 10:17 AM
To: openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: [OpenAFS] Creating per user drive mapping

I would like to know where are the Drive mapping for OpenAFS for Windows =
stored ? The point is i would like to create user profiles and homes =
such that
Y: would point to their home.

I cannot log on every account to create it manually, as there are about =
1500 users.

Is it possible to create per user mappings so that every user would have =
this setup when they first log on ?

Sincerely

Jerome Walter

--=20
-+--   J=E9r=F4me Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Syst=E8me - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors  "The =
World is my country" - "Nihon no tomodachi desu" EFREI System and =
Networking guide http://perso.efrei.fr/~walter/ =20